Fittings for Electrofusion welding:
- Made by injection molding of polyethylene wax type PE 100
- Suitable for distribution of fluids under pressure
- Can be weld with the pipes and fittings made of polyethylene PE80 and PE100 with fluid index 0.2 ÷ 1.4 g / 10 '(ISO 1133/5 kg - 190°C).
- Are classified as PN25 but can also be used for welding pipes with lower nominal pressure (PN16, PN10).
Electrofusion welding machines are used for:
- Connecting pipes / connectors for transportation flow lines
- For welding pipes / joints in fire sprinkler system
Machines for electrofusion welding are easy and intuitive because of the electronic display which enables to enter parameters manually.
SP1 machines enable connection of all types of electrofusion couplings that can be found on market.